Every Bit Helps
Half of our patients rely on government-funded healthcare. Another 25% are underinsured, and 10% carry no insurance at all.
The Lavender Clinic exists to provide high-quality healthcare and wellness services for those who may not otherwise be able to afford it.
YOURDONATIONS Keep our doors open. THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTION!
Since 2016, donations have enabled The Lavender Clinic to provide care for low-income patients in Hawaii, offering solutions to many challenges caused by poverty. Because of you, low-income and minority patients have been able to:
· Access healthcare without fear of additional financial strain
· Receive care outside of normal business hours, allowing them not to compromise their income by taking unnecessary time off
· Gain access to immediate care when needed, without having to go to the emergency room
· Benefit from coordinated care, resulting in reduced testing duplication, lab test errors, and delays in receiving test results
· Have positive provider-patient care experiences where they are listened to, have all questions answered, and can participate in a clear and manageable treatment plan
Your contributions have resulted in tremendous positive change!
Thankyou again for contributing to our work and our vision of Human Dignity and Healthy Communities.