We’re here when you need us. For everyday care or life-changing care, you can count on us to keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy.
We’re growing and changing, but our mission isn’t. TLC has always and will always be a place of acceptance for all communities, gender identities, and affectional orientations.
The Lavender Clinic is committed to the care and improvement of human life. We put our patients first and affirm the unique worth of each individual. Exceptional healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion, and respect for our patient and for each other.
Above all else, it is our mission to provide holistic, high-quality healthcare and wellness services competent and caring providers through advocacy, dignity, and respect.
In pursuit of our mission, we stand by the following values:
1. Autonomy: We support our patients' right to choose their treatment path with informed consent.
2. Accessibility: We will provide care in any way a person needs.
3. Equity: We provide equal access to care, regardless of background.
4. Diversity: We serve and hire as many types of qualified humans as possible.
5. Education: We provide education to all who are interested in gender diverse healthcare issues.
6. Compassion: We recognize that every individual walks a uniquely difficult journey and treat them accordingly.
7. Connection: We recognize our patients as unique individuals and connect with each on their own level.